This course qualifies for 14 PDUs through the Project Management Institute.
This two-day introductory course uses a hands-on approach to enhance your competencies in the science of project management planning and control as well as in the art of interpersonal skills, communications and stakeholder management. Project Management has a broad relevance to all sectors and industries as the managerial approach of choice for adding value to one’s organization. The methods you will learn will be applicable and relevant to your work and promote a greater likelihood of success in achieving the results and benefits you desire.
In this workshop, you will:
• Learn how to deliver projects on time, on budget and in scope
• Discover how to assist project team members to meet or exceed stakeholder expectations
• Gain key insights into communications management
Topics include, but are not limited to:
• Core concepts of a project, project management and communications planning
• Project life cycles and frameworks
• Resource management, project change control and project close out
For instructor bios, please visit our Exec Ed Instructor page.