This course qualifies for 14 PDUs from the Project Management Institute.
Communicating effectively and efficiently is one of the most critical skills in today’s workplace. This course examines how good communication keeps scope creep to a minimum, ensures project requirements stay aligned, and mitigates issues that could delay a project.
In this workshop, you will:
• Learn practical, proven communications strategies, techniques and best practices
• Explore real-life examples to see where pitfalls lie and how a team’s efficiency can be improved
• Discover tools that make stakeholder communications more efficient and more manageable
Topics include, but are not limited to:
• Models and goals of communication
• Identifying project stakeholders and their expectations
• Communications planning and managing communications
For instructor bios, please visit our Exec Ed Instructor page.