This course qualifies for 35 PDUs from the Project Management Institute.
This workshop prepares you to write the PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) certification exam or the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) exam and provides the educational credits required for new applications.
In this workshop, you get:
• A review of PMBOK subject matter and PMI knowledge areas, such as time, cost, risk, quality, and communications management
• A 1000-page reference binder covering all exam topics and the PMP/CAPM Exam Prep Study Guide
• Exam simulation software to gauge your readiness to take the exam
Topics include, but are not limited to:
• The Project Management Framework
• Integration and scope; time and cost; risk and quality; human resource and procurement management
For instructor bios, please visit our Exec Ed Instructor page.