The media landscape today is so diverse, complex and unpredictable that an organization’s reputation can rise to the top or sink to the bottom in the blink of a tweet. This workshop outlines the fundamentals of dealing with the media and helps you prepare to navigate the new realities of traditional and social media.
In this workshop, you will:
• Learn how to be prepared for proactive and reactive interview opportunities
• Explore the art of being interviewed through hands-on practice
• Develop an effective strategic communications plan
Topics include, but are not limited to:
• Seven news values that influence media questions
• Setting an interview objective and creating an interview blueprint
• Bridging techniques and dealing with difficult questions
For instructor bios, please visit our Exec Ed Instructor page.