Business writing is about influence and moving things forward. As an effective business writer, you lead readers to acceptance and action, and build credibility and trust in the process. This course helps you write faster and clearer with greater confidence and better results. It also helps you do the one thing every organization wants: enable readers to act with confidence, clarity and trust. In this course, you not only build a vital and life-lasting skill, you learn how to help build your organization’s brand.
In this course, you will:
• Increase the influence and credibility of your writing
• Learn to structure messages for maximum effectiveness
• Find a natural, effective writing voice for every writing situation
Topics include, but are not limited to:
• The link between leadership and influence through business writing
• Essential rules and guidelines for correct, clear and concise writing
• Planning messages: the three most critical questions
For instructor bios, please visit our Exec Ed Instructor page.