This intensive one-day workshop provides managers and business owners with the practical strategies, theories and steps needed to lead change and get lasting results.
In this workshop, you will:
• Have a change management road map ready to implement when you return to the office
• Apply a nine-step, action-based leadership change model that will help you increase the success and outcomes of changes
• Examine both theory and specific strategies for driving change
Topics include, but are not limited to:
• Factors driving change and increasing risk
• Action-based change leadership process
• How to get buy-in, understanding organizational stress and resistance, and communicating effectively
For instructor bios, please visit our Exec Ed Instructor page.