Achieving operational excellence requires high performance and strategically integrated processes to lead the company into structured growth, improved profitability and decisive action. During this workshop, you will have the opportunity to prepare a plan to facilitate growth and efficiency in your organization while maintaining profitability using the tools learned in class.
In this workshop, you will:
- Learn how to create a plan to align operational execution with your organization’s strategy
- Explore the basics of capacity and resource planning, process analysis, and scheduling
- Gain new insight into the impact and value of aligning strategy, people and processes
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Data collection, metrics and measurements for continuous improvement
- Capacity, resource planning and streamlining processes
- Scheduling, quality management, and cost control
For instructor bios, please visit our Exec Ed Instructor page.