This course qualifies for 14 PDUs through the Project Management Institute.
With so much time being spent in meetings, and an increasing need to achieve crucial goals in collaborative environments, meeting process facilitation is fast becoming a core competency for anyone who’s on a team, leads a task force, heads a committee or manages a department. Whether you’re new to meeting facilitation or have years of experience, this workshop provides a unique opportunity to enhance your mastery of any group situation.
In this workshop, you will:
• Practise facilitation tools and techniques
• Engage in individual, paired and group exercises
• Receive structured feedback
Topics include, but are not limited to:
• The core values, principles and behaviours of meeting facilitation
• Collaborative and logical processes to structure meetings
• Keeping meetings on time and on target (including how to deal with disruptive behavior and increase attendee engagement and follow-through)
For instructor bios, please visit our Exec Ed Instructor page.