Effectiveness, correctness and clarity count – perhaps now more than ever. This program helps you put together all the elements of good writing, so you can write faster and clearer, with greater confidence and better results. This 1-day workshop provides insights and tools that have made Writing for Results one of the most popular, consistently well received business-writing seminars available.
In this workshop, you will:
- Increase the influence and credibility with readers and stakeholders
- Learn to structure messages for maximum effectiveness, and to gain support for recommendations
- Find a natural, effective writing voice for every writing situation
- Take away several easy-to-use tools designed to aid recall and help improve writing on an ongoing basis
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- The link between leadership and influence through business writing
- Essential rules and guidelines for correct, clear and concise writing
- Mastering punctuation and grammar, and learning to write with a natural, more compelling voice
- Planning messages: the three most critical questions
This CapU Exec Ed workshop has been accredited by CPHR BC & YK (Chartered Professionals in Human Resources of British Columbia & Yukon) and qualifies for 7 CPD Hours.
If you are a CPHR BC & YK member (formerly HRMA), you are eligible for a discount (up to 15%). Please call 604.984.4901 to register and avail of the discount.