Executive Education Cancellation and Refund Policy
All cancellation requests must be made in writing via email, fax or mail.
Mail: Continuing Studies & Executive Education, 2055 Purcell Way, North Vancouver, BC V7J 3H5
Please note that with our Executive Education courses, most of our expenses are incurred well in advance of the start date of the course. Most of these costs cannot be recovered when we receive last minute cancellations. Our refund policy is outlined below:
- Cancellation or transfer requests received 21 Days (3 Weeks) BEFORE the course start date will be subject to a $75 administrative fee.
- Cancellation or transfer requests received 20 Days to 8 Days BEFORE the course start date will be subject to a $150 administrative fee.
- Cancellation or transfer requests received 7 Days to 24 Hours BEFORE the course start date will be subject to a $350 administrative fee.
- There will be no refunds or transfers issued in the 24 hours leading up to the course start date, or once the course has begun.
- Substitutions of a participant from the same company, for the same course, are subject to a $75 administrative fee.
Occasionally, courses may be cancelled by the University due to insufficient enrolment or other extenuating circumstances. In this situation, we will issue a 100% refund of the course fee. Capilano University’s liability is limited to reimbursement of paid tuition fees. We reserve the right to substitute instructors or change the location of the course if necessary.