About the Program
This program offered in North Vancouver, Canada teaches students practical English and Leadership skills. The unique program combines ESL courses along with leadership skills learned through a team project as well as a blend of optional socio-cultural and recreational activities.
We believe the best ways to maximize students’ English language skills are through practical project work, lifelong intercultural friendships and applied leadership and problem-solving on global and local issues.
Through workshops and team projects, students will learn skills such as critical thinking, intercultural communication and project management, while gaining confidence to succeed, create change and take leadership as global citizens on the issues they care about.
- Age: 19 – 25
- Location: Vancouver & North Vancouver, BC
- Duration: 3 weeks
- Start date: TBD
- Class Size: 15 – 20 students per class
- ESL Levels: Divided by English ability(beginner, intermediate and advanced)
- ESL instructional hours: 12 – 15 hours per week
- Practical leadership skills: 12 – 15 hours per week
- Participants: International students with Capilano University mentors
- Stay: Optional homestay, single occupancy, 3 meals/day
Sample Program Schedule
This Sample Program Schedule is for 3 weeks
For any additional questions, call +1.604.984.4901 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org