Have you or your family been impacted by the changes at Howe Sound Pulp & Paper?
Enroll for employment and pre-trades training starting October 31 and ending December 9, 2016. Customize your program by choosing some or all of the modules below for one low price!
- Entrepreneurial Job Search
- WorldHost Fundamentals
- Communications in the Workplace
- Project Management/Leadership Skills
- Certificate training – pre trades:
- Dangerous Goods (TDG) & H2S Aware
- OFA Level 1
Cost is $255/person. Anyone is eligible, but priority seating will be given to HSPP employees affected by the layoffs and their families and indirectly impacted individuals (i.e., small business owners in Gibsons).
For more information, please email Heather Ingram at email@example.com
For registration and other information, click here.